Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Why 'Ello There

Hey guys it's Alison... I just wanted to take some time to do a quick intro about myself I will also be filming one and putting it on our YT as well...


Well lets see, I'm a 21 year old full time college student currently going to school for Medical Assisting and Transfering next year to Nursing school. Art has always been my passion but unfortunatly a few years back I learned it wasnt going to pay the bills. I love helping people and thats why I love the medical feild.

I am absolutely obsessed with 2 things: Alice in Wonderland and the band Taking Back Sunday. Alice in wonderland is actually where I get my Youtube and everything else name from... In high-school my photography teacher used to call me Alice cause that's all i ever did my projects on and later Alice turned into Alicesun since Alison is my name and later on it turned into Alicesunnnn since he decided I'm to loud for just 1 N! As far as my TBS obsession I have seen them live over 20 times and actually meet the band in late 2010 I draw a lot of inspiration from their music and lyrics which i put into my art!

More so about make-up I fell in love with make-up in 2008 when I first wandered apon the beauty community on YouTube. Since then I have spent countless nights watching videos and playing with make-up. I started off with 1 black eyeliner and some blue mascara... Now I have friends that come to me to do their make-up just for going out. I've done wedding make-up and since I love photography I have done the make-up for all the shoots I do.

My favorite time of year is fall mainly due to Halloween I spend almost every night in October doing crazy Halloween looks and doing the same to my friends.

I love sharing what I have learned about make-up and beauty and giving other people the insight on up and coming trends.


When I update the blog I will try to do so with reviews and hauls since those are my favorites to read about!

Check me out!

Youtube- www.youtube.com/alicesunnnn
Twitter- www.twitter.com/alicesunnnn






No comments:

Post a Comment