Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Shenandoah's(makeupwithShenan) Biography!


Hey! I'm Shenan!
I think I'm the first one to post one of these blog bios so.. forgive my blogging abilities? 
My video posting day is Tuesday! So obviously, that will be the best day. It will be one of the seven awesome days of the week. ;) Haha!
I'm not sure if I'm the youngest or not.. I think there is someone younger! Either way, I'm 16 and I'm going to be a junior in high school as I have stated before! I live in the U S of A.. like everyone else in the collab.. I think! I could be wrong again! 
I really hope I'm doing this blog thing right...
I'm a huge fan of makeup, personally high end because when I buy something I want to be sure that it's going to work well and.. I do so much research before I buy! So... instead of buying loads of drugstore makeup I'll buy from Sephora a couple times a year. I hope that doesn't make me sound bad or anything.. it's just a preference! Of course there is great drug store makeup! I hope you understand.. I just thought it would be a good thing to add in. 
I'm not really sure what else to say.. I suppose I can edit this later on if I'm messing this up! 
I hope this is good for now!
Thanks for reading, Shenan

No comments:

Post a Comment