Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Meet Lainie!

Hey there! I'm Lainie, also known as LainieLIGHTNING on youtube. I will be doing Mondays on the channel so let's get this blog post started! :)

Let's get into the basics shall we? 
- 17-year-old (almost 18 heyy!) 
-Resides in Minnesota
-Liberal Arts Major 
-Ski bum in the winters and scuba diver year round 
-Obviously I enjoy playing with makeup 
-In love with all types of music 

I enjoy playing around makeup and creating fun looks that anyone can wear. I just recently got into makeup and there's no turning back now! 


i'm an avid concert goer and have been through a fair share of mosh pits! My all time favorite bands/artists are (in no particular order): 
-Foo Fighters 
-Go Radio 
-A Skylit Drive 
-Taking Back Sunday
-Rise Against
-Against Me!
-A Day to Remember 
-He is We 
-Bat for Lashes
-Oh Land 
-Sleigh Bells 
-Britney Spears
-Alexisonfire 
-Four Year Strong 
-Atmosphere 
-Mac Miller 
-KiD CuDi 
-Blink-182
-Sum 41
-New Found Glory 
-+44
and the list goes on! 

I can't wait to see all your pretty faces on our channel and this blog! Remember to check us out and comment away! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment