Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Emma (Prowlcat)'s Bio


Hi everyone :D
I'm new to this collaboration and i am now lady Friday as Alison kindly swapped with me, so thank you Alison ^w^ you are a star!!
Ok soooo where do i start,
I'm 23 almost 24, my Name is Emma although most call me Em or Cat.......
I'm a Freelance artist and have just graduated from uni, i love all things to do with art including make-up and i feel it gives you the freedom to be someone different everyday :D
i LOVE Juggling and hooping as well as poi spinning so i suppose i have an interest in things circus and performance related, i used to be a dancer and have done a few stage shows so i know a little about stage make-up ^w^
I love films with dramatic makeup effects or puppetry like "Labyrinth" "pan's Labyrinth" "The Dark Crystal" and i adore Tim Burton movies ^w^

Im English and I'm from Kent which is in the bottom right hand side in the South east :D

I'm very excited to upload my first video tomorrow if all goes to plan and also the look on friday! Can't wait to get started
PeAcE
Em
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment