Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

BLOG Update! :)

Hey it's Shenan here! I figured I would give this blog a quick update for anyone who wants to read it and be all.. updated and such! This is the week that we have finished our first 3 themes! Those three themes being Beat the Heat, Flower Power, and I love the 90s. It is now time to choose the next three week theme! We've decided on .. these sort of tag like videos.. here I'll just post an exert from a message I received late afternoon on tuesday!
"Here is the list of what we have coming up the next 3 weeks...  
week 4: 
Whats in your bag tag
could be your beach bag, purse, school bag, etc lets mix it up ladies!



week 5:
Would You Rather Tag
This one is super fun it's 10 questions and you have to pick one or the other no cop out answers lol...
Questions
1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Week 6:
11 Most reached for beauty products
This is another fun one because it can be sooo mixed up... you could do all make-up or fash washes or hair ties...anything lol."
This was sent to me by Alison and thought up my Laine and I! So.. if this post interests anyone or helps anyone out.. i.e. people who accidentally deleted this message that was sent to them? Haha! *Like I probably will! Dx Soo yeah! 
   BTW!!!!! :) A new banner is on it's way! My wonderful, awesome, crazy, cool cousin.. has decided to grace us with her artwork! :) Haha! She's currently working on a banner and I'm not sure when she'll be done! She is currently working on a lot of projects but from what I've seen of it.. it is great! :) I'll link her youtube here if anyone wanted to see her work! 
So yeah! It's something that I'm excited about and will just make our page look that much better! :) I hope that this update was good... like I've said before I'm no blogger! :) 

Talk to you later! <3 Shenan from makeupwithShenan
 :) 
  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girls ^w^ this is Lady Friday lol Em here :) Love the next few weeks video plans :) can't wait to upload them as they will be such fun and it will give people a better chance at getting to know us all too :P
    also i can't wait to see the banner ^w^
    PeAcE
    Em
    xxx

    ReplyDelete